performance automotive in india
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only site dedicated to improving performance in Indian cars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pioneeraaron

Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! Empty
PostSubject: Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!   Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 am

Hey guys..This is Aaron here from mumbai.Met both peter and kaustubh before.Good job guys!!

I own a Linea 1.4 and the lag in the 1st and 2nd gear just kill the car big time.Im fed up of it and planning to go for AIR now.So it's time to do some peter calling Razz

KNOCK KNOCK?? Peter are you there??? You can have my car for your test purposes.Just damn kill the lag.

BTW wonderfull forum up there.Will get loads of knowledge from here and peter being a knowledgable guy is a boon to this forum !!

Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Nano fan

PostSubject: Re: Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!   Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:49 am

Hi Aaron, welcome to the forum. We will do our best to make you a happy chappy.

Work on the all new AIR for your car has started. So watch this space.
Back to top Go down
pioneeraaron

PostSubject: Re: Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!   Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Thanx a lot buddy! BTW when are you coming down to mumbai??
Back to top Go down
Nano fan

PostSubject: Re: Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!   Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm

pioneeraaron wrote:
Thanx a lot buddy! BTW when are you coming down to mumbai??

Not sure yet. It should not be too long. However, before I come I have a lot of new stuff to prepare for you guys.
Back to top Go down
kaustubh_vaze

PostSubject: Re: Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!   Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Oye Aaron,
Welcome to the forum.
I am glad that people are finally realizing what an unique opportunity this forum and T7 product range presents to people.

Welcome and start shooting.

Regards,
Kaustubh
Back to top Go down
pioneeraaron

PostSubject: Re: Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!   Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:27 am

Thanx kaustubh!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!   Hii..Greetings from Aaron!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hii..Greetings from Aaron!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
performance automotive in india :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: