performance automotive in india
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only site dedicated to improving performance in Indian cars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clickdelete

hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai Empty
PostSubject: hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai   hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 am

my greetings to all . i am clickdelete from mumbai . a couple of facts about me so that you all get to know me better . i love every thing about cars and motorbikes and like to get my hands dirty trying to learn a few lessons by hands on experience . i appreciate the efforts of drifter aka peter in introducing a forum like this which is purely performance oriented and wish that it serves the aim with which it is made. may lots of gear heads like us join this forum and this become a field for healthy technical discussions instead of ego wars. lets share and spread aware ness . already a couple of informative articles have been uploaded and let the trend continue.
i would like to share this fact which i came to know through top gear show in bbc. lamborgini was built by a couple of engineers who started making a car as a simple project . this shows the value of discussions of like minded people . brainstorming all our half brains might lead to a super full brain . and god knows we might end up with a lamborgini story for our generation .

cheers
clickdelete
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai   hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:29 am

Welcome to the forum, clickdelete.

I am glad that you are in line with the spirit of this forum. Your introduction could not have been better.

I am looking forward to your projects.

When I am back in Mumbai I will get my hands dirty too. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://performanceindia.forumotion.com

hello all. this is clickdelete from mumbai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
performance automotive in india :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: