performance automotive in india
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only site dedicated to improving performance in Indian cars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi from falkirk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
falkirk

Hi from falkirk Empty
PostSubject: Hi from falkirk   Hi from falkirk I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi guys, this is falkirk. I Reside in kolkata and own a 2003 Hyundai Accent 1.5 GVS. Have been into rallying a bit and also know a little bit of performance tuning of which some credit goes to mr. admin here Very Happy .

Anyways, hope you guys have fun here, as I am hoping to.
Back to top Go down
rottweiler

Hi from falkirk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from falkirk   Hi from falkirk I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:03 am

falkirk wrote:
Hi guys, this is falkirk. I Reside in kolkata and own a 2003 Hyundai Accent 1.5 GVS. Have been into rallying a bit and also know a little bit of performance tuning of which some credit goes to mr. admin here Very Happy .

Anyways, hope you guys have fun here, as I am hoping to.

Welcome to Performance India. Hope you have a pleasant stay here. Smile Just need more members to make this forum lively.

Regards,
Rott.
Back to top Go down
Nano fan

Hi from falkirk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from falkirk   Hi from falkirk I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 am

Hi Falkirk, welcome to the forum. Although we have only few members so far, they are very good members (this includes you). I look forward to more posting from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from falkirk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from falkirk   Hi from falkirk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from falkirk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
performance automotive in india :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: