performance automotive in india
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only site dedicated to improving performance in Indian cars

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings to performanceIndia.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rottweiler

Greetings to performanceIndia.  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:30 am

Hello guys, I am new here. How about a red carpet welcome?
LOL j/k.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 am

rottweiler wrote:
Hello guys, I am new here. How about a red carpet welcome?
LOL j/k.

Sorry, this is a new forum and the red carpet didn't come in time.

Welcome to the first performance oriented forum in India. Grab a chair and enjoy your stay.

Let us know about your ride (don't worry wewill not ripp it apart to make it faster Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
https://performanceindia.forumotion.com
Nano fan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

Hi rottweiler, welcome to the forum. I hope you are not biting. Laughing

What is your mode of transport?

Tell us more about yourself. I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
rottweiler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:26 am

Admin wrote:

Let us know about your ride (don't worry wewill not ripp it apart to make it faster Laughing ).

I am sick of my ride. I am just lacking the finance to get a seconds Safari. I've heard many suggestion as to not go for a pre-owned one. But I am still adamant on getting a Safari. Atleast a 4x2.
Back to top Go down
Nano fan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:32 am

rottweiler wrote:

I am sick of my ride.

Why is that? Sorry, to hear this.
Back to top Go down
rottweiler

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 am

Nano fan wrote:
rottweiler wrote:

I am sick of my ride.

Indica is rather uncomfortable on long drives. I am a Highway enthusiast. Not much into technicalities, so please don't hate me, lol. Also, it's petrol and it's not going easy on my pocket.

Are we going to get some more sub topics like, "Travelogues, Street Experiences etc etc"?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:57 am

rottweiler wrote:
Nano fan wrote:
rottweiler wrote:

I am sick of my ride.

Indica is rather uncomfortable on long drives. I am a Highway enthusiast. Not much into technicalities, so please don't hate me, lol. Also, it's petrol and it's not going easy on my pocket.

Are we going to get some more sub topics like, "Travelogues, Street Experiences etc etc"?

Don't worry, I won't hate you.

We will get more sub forums as we go along. I just want to hold back a bit till we have some forums filled with posts. Otherwise it looks ridiculous. Just post in the community for the moment. The posts will when we have more forums.
Back to top Go down
https://performanceindia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to performanceIndia.    Greetings to performanceIndia.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings to performanceIndia.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
performance automotive in india :: Community :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: